12612 Challenger Parkway
Job Number: 81161
Loyal Source Government Services is seeking Entry Level Program Support Specialist to support administrative functions for large Federal staffing contracts. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity located in our corporate office in Orlando, FL near UCF. We have multiple openings and are looking to hire quickly!
Our Program Support Specialist will serve as the primary point of contact for clinical staff working on one of our large nationwide federal contracts. Daily responsibilities of the Program Support Specialist will be:
- Relationship management and customer service for our external clinicians
- Administrative support to include: Credentialing, onboarding, and travel coordination
- Invoice management, scheduling, and timesheet verification
- Scheduling of clinical staff across multiple facilities
- Ensure smooth communication within the project team and other cross-functional teams and clients
- Other duties as assigned by Program Manager
To be successful in this position, the Entry Level Program Support Specialist will have:
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a professional office setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Previous experience using Google Docs
- Ability to interpret and apply rules, regulations, and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to execute projects within established time constraints.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Excellent organization and time management capabilities
- The ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
We offer a competitive base salary and a full benefits package including health, STD & life insurance as well as optional dental, vision, LTD and a 401(k) plan.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies. LSGS does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters.
LSGS prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic consideration protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.