Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Family Medicine Physician to work with the Boone – Behavioral Health Clinic in Norfolk, Virginia as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive wages
2. Long-term contracts
3. Travel accommodations
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Jeff Shannonhouse at (407) 381-7734, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCATION OF PERFORMANCE:
1035 Nider Blvd Suite 100
Norfolk, VA 23521
1. Possess a Doctorate Degree in Medicine from an accredited college approved by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education and Hospitals of the American Medical Association, a Doctorate degree in Osteopathy from a college accredited by the American Osteopathic Association, or permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
2. Successful completion of a residency program (corresponding to the specialty required by the task order) which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association or those Canadian training programs approved by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada or other appropriate Canadian medical authority.
3. Possess and maintain a current, valid, unrestricted license (corresponding to the specialty required by the task order) in one of the fifty states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
4. Shall possess Board Certification in Family Medicine as determined by the American Board of Family Medicine or from the American Osteopathic Association.
5. Possess a minimum of one (1) year of experience within the preceding two (2) years.
6. Obtain Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification prior to contract start and maintain according to ACLS guidelines. Possess and maintain a current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration certificate to prescribe controlled substances as listed in 21 Code of Federal Regulations (C.F.R.) 1308.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.