Job Number: 76304
Loyal Source Government Service is currently hiring Family Practice Physicians to work as civilian contractors with the Guthrie Ambulatory Health Clinic and the Primary Care Clinic in Fort Drum, NY.
For more information, please contact Jeff Shannonhouse at 407-381-7734 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn why over 3000 Healthcare Professionals across the country choose Loyal Source:
- Competitive pay
- ANY State License
- Must possess a current, active, full and unrestricted license as a Medical Doctor from a state of the United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- Must have successfully completed an internship and residency in an accredited U.S. Family Medicine Training Program approved by the American Board of Family Practice and be a minimum of board eligible for certification without additional education or training being required for board certification.
- Possess a current Federal Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration.
- A minimum of two years’ experience within the past five years routinely practicing as a Family Practice Physician in a family practice environment. The quality of performance will be confirmed by both the offeror’ s credential packet and letters of reference submitted on behalf of the offeror from current/previous clinical supervisors and/or residency directors and peers/colleagues.
- Must have current Basic Life Support (BLS) by the American Heart Association
Location: 11050 Mt Belvedere Blvd, Fort Drum, NY 13602
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.