516 Nizhoni Blvd.
Job Number: 77948
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Family Medicine RN Case Manager to work at Gallup Indian Medical Center in New Mexico as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health and welfare benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Taylor Cameron at 407-868-8965 or send a resume to email@example.com.
- The Contractor shall have thirty-six (36) months of nursing experience, with a minimum of two (2) years in the specialty required by the contract, unless otherwise approved by the Contracting Officer.
- All nurses shall possess a current, valid, unrestricted nursing license in a state, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a Territory of the United States, throughout the term of this contract.
- If required by the position, the Contractor shall possess a valid state driver’ s license throughout the term of this contract.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) is mandatory for all specialties.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Newborn Life Support (NLS), Advanced Trauma Care Nurse (ATCN) or Trauma Nurse Critical Care (TNCC), and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) are required for each appropriate duty section.
- The contractor shall ensure that the contract nurse’ s certifications remain valid throughout the term of this contract.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.