Job Number: 83879
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking Field Installation Technicians to provide installation, service, and application support for products and systems integration for contract positions throughout the United States (please confirm if this is just Florida or the entire US). This is a 100% travel position. Security clearance or the ability to obtain a security clearance a plus but not required.
For more information, please contact Michael Bulmer at 407-902-2109 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Modify, service, and repair security systems in military bases, government facilities, and businesses
- Installs and Troubleshoots IDS Devices, ACS Devices, CCTV Devices, WSTI Devices, SFXi computers and servers, ASN computers and servers.
- Acts as a representative of client by communicating directly with customers.
- Performs all required testing to ensure system performance and compliance
- Carefully and accurately completes all installation checklists, test reports, and other paperwork and turn them into the office within time constraints specified per policy
- Ensures company configuration management policies are followed
- Ensures inventory control processes are adhered to
- Redlines equipment risers and floor plan layout drawings for completed projects.
- Follows all safety procedures applicable to job site situations.
- Trains customers on basic use of client systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Four years’ experience in the security installation and service industry, or two years’ experience and a two year technical electronics education, with emphasis on both digital and analog circuits
- Sound working knowledge of the PC computer platform and Windows operating system environment.
- Strong technical skills related to the installation, repair, and servicing of security systems equipment, including intrusion detection, access control and CCTV.
- Proven experience as an electrician (industrial, commercial or government)
- Ability to discern color coded wiring and components
- Knowledgeable in network communications and protocols
- Experience with the installation, termination and testing of fiber a plus
- Experienced with power tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Sound working knowledge of low voltage circuitry.
- Problem solver able to engage in proactive behavior and look for opportunities to solve problems.
- Basic administrative skills such as typing, faxing, scanning, copying, email (Microsoft Outlook), and phone etiquette.
- Position is 100% travel.
- Current Passport
- Active Secret security clearance is preferred
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Familiar with safety procedures for high lifts and ladders.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.