150 Muir Rd
Job Number: 77748
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Full Time Occupational Therapist to work as a civilian contractor at the Martinez VA Outpatient Clinic located in Martinez, CA.
This opportunity offers excellent stability, great compensation and a great work environment serving a patient population of Veterans and beneficiaries / Service members and their families.
- License: Contract Occupational Therapist(s) assigned by the Contractor to perform the services covered by this contract shall have a current license to practice medicine in any State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia. All licenses held by the personnel working on this contract shall be full and unrestricted licenses. Contract Occupational Therapist(s) who have current, full and unrestricted licenses in one or more states, but who have, or ever had, a license restricted, suspended, revoked, voluntarily revoked, voluntarily surrendered pending action or denied upon application will not be considered for the purposes of this contract.
- Board Certification: All contract Occupational Therapist(s) shall be board certified by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy and be currently certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or equivalency. All continuing education courses required for maintaining certification must be kept up to date at all times. Documentation verifying current certification shall be provided by the Contractor to the VA COR.
- Technical Proficiency: Contract Occupational Therapist(s) shall be technically proficient in the skills necessary to fulfill the government' s requirements, including the ability to speak, understand, read and write English fluently. Contractor shall provide documentation, upon request of the CO/COR, to verify current and ongoing competency, skills, certification and/or licensure related to the provision of care, treatment and/or services performed. Contractor shall provide verifiable evidence of all educational and training experience, including any gaps in educational history for all contract Occupational Therapist(s). Contract Occupational Therapist(s) shall be responsible for abiding by the Facility' s Medical Staff By-Laws, rules, and regulations (referenced herein) that govern medical staff behavior.
- Experience: The Occupational Therapist must have a minimum of one year of inpatient rehabilitation experience for inpatient rehabilitation. For outpatient rehabilitation, the Occupational Therapist must have a minimum of one year in outpatient ortho and neuro experience.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)/Certified Education Unit (CEU) Requirements: Contractor shall provide the COR copies of current CMEs as required or requested by the VA. Contract Occupational Therapist(s) registered or certified by national/medical associations shall continue to meet the minimum standards for CME to remain current. Contractor shall report CME hours to the credentials office for tracking. These documents are required for both privileging and re-privileging. Failure to provide this information shall result in loss of privileges for contract Occupational Therapist(s).
- Training: (ACLS, BLS, CPRS and VA MANDATORY): Contractor shall meet all VA educational requirements and mandatory course requirements defined herein; all training must be completed by the contract Occupational Therapist(s) as required by the VA.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Recruiter: James Bissell
Recruiter Email: email@example.com
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in working with the military or the VA as a contracted civilian.