15052 Conference Center Drive
Job Number: 76563
Loyal Source Technical Service’ s Division is seeking a GEOINT Radar Systems Engineer to serve as a technical Subject Matter Expert for the GEOINT RADAR team with our client based in Chantilly, VA.
For more information, please contact Chris Myers at 407-930-8546 or send a resume here firstname.lastname@example.org.
MINIMUM CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with Poly
- This position will serve as a technical SME for the GEOINT RADAR team.
- Support Integration and Closure activities for the RADAR domain and hardware installation.
- Has knowledge in GEOINT RADAR processing, from the aspects of compute, memory, storage, and throughput.
- Has knowledge in GEOINT systems, experience with national systems, and support facilities.
- Acquire hardware & software, cooridinate, support and assess requirements, CONOPs and architecture products, assess system schedule and risks, support test and verification strategy and system integration of new initiatives in support of expanded mission capabilities.
- The candidate will have knowledge in high performance computing systems. It is recommended that the candidate will be familiar with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and cloud architecture.
- Support transition activities, for software applications deployment and verification & validation (V&V).
- Design, develop, evaluate and modifies end-to-end systems and systems-oriented products through their entire life cycle.
- Generate quantifiable requirements based on customer description, system planning and design, and acquisition logistics. Ensure requirements comply with client requirements and government standards through formal verification methods.
- Translate high level product development strategies into system requirement specifications and works with other engineering disciplines to develop lower level detailed implementation requirements.
- Establishes and coordinates development of standards, practices, and procedures as related to the overall product development.
- Designs interfaces and brings system elements together, so they work as a whole.
- Assesses performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures.
- Customer liaison and support for business development activities and to understand and shape requirements.
- Participates in system conceptual design and documentation of the design concepts.
- Translates high level product development strategies into system requirement specifications and works with multi-discipline engineering teams to develop lower level detailed requirements.
- Participates in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to the current system and traceability of requirements through compliance verification and validation.
- Generates system level requirements verification procedures and customer acceptance test procedures.
- Reviews test plans/procedures and ensures they meet the objectives of the contractual requirements and participates in the testing process to validate requirements.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Poly
- Prefer 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Strong business acumen; ability to relate professionally inside the work environment
- Detailed knowledge of GEOINT systems and overall space and ground architecture
- Expertise in high performance computing and information systems
- Expertise in mission technical capabilities and system performance analysis and assessment
- Experience with Mission Planning, Control or Processing functions in support of space and ground architecture
- Experience in hardware and software installation, deployment, and testing
- Experience identifying user & enterprise needs/requirements and gap identification, analysis and assessment
- Experience in supporting Requirements Engineering, CONOPs development, and system integration to accommodate the End to End GEOINT Systems Engineering.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in this position, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.