Corner of Lamont & Veterans Way
Job Number: 78431
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Gastroenterology (GI) Physician to work with the James H. Quillen VA Medical Center in Tennessee as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
- Competitive wages - $220-$240/hr.
- Long-term contracts
- Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Jeff Shannonhouse at (407) 381-7734, or send a resume to email@example.com
- Must possess an unrestricted license to practice medicine in the U.S. Territory or U.S. Commonwealth.
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Must possess current Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certifications.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.