Job Number: 81789
Loyal Source has partnered with an engineering design and consulting firm based in Raleigh, NC to hire a Geotechnical Project Manager for a full time, permanent position.
For more information on this position, please reach out to Mary Varouh at email@example.com or 407-591-3121
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
- 30-year relationships with both public and private clients throughout the Southeast.
- 2018 ENR Top 500 Design Firm
- Zweig Group 2017 Hot Firm recognized among the 100 fastest-growing A/E consulting firms in the U.S. and Canada.
Benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
ABOUT THE POSITION
Seeking a Project Manager/Engineer with experience in construction materials testing/Special Inspection oversight and/or geotechnical engineering. The candidate will be expected to have strong communication skills and will be involved in all phases of a project including: proposal preparation, managing and/or performing of field engineering and testing, engineering analysis, report writing, consultation, invoice preparation, client contact and correspondence.
- Technical analysis and reporting
- Providing oversight of field staff
- Providing consultation/evaluation for field related concerns
- Client interaction and performing project management duties
Position expectations include technical abilities in some or all of the following:
- Shallow and deep foundation analysis
- Pavement design and analysis
- Construction materials testing procedures
- Special inspection procedures and requirements
- Bachelors or Master’ s degree is required
- 4 or more years of experience is required
- Engineering Intern (EI) registration is required
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration not required but beneficial