Job Number: 75965
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is currently hiring an HAISR Strategic Operational Planner for a contract opportunity to work with Langley AFB based in Hampton, VA.
For more information, please contact Doug Smith at 407-868-8978 or send a resume here email@example.com.
LOCATION: Langley AFB Hampton, VA
MINIMUM CLEARANCE: TS/SCI
ASSIGNMENT DESCRIPTION: The successful Candidate shall liaise with Joint Staff, ACC/A1, ACC/A4, ACC/A5, ACC/A6, and ACC/A8 to determine a long-term strategy that meets operational objectives.
- Attend and/or host weekly teleconferences/VTCs
- Document POAM type documentation to chart and update long term objectives
- Ensures maintenance delivery schedules will not adversely affect operational units. Coordinate and host teleconferences and VTCs to ensure execution timelines are met.
- Write and develop future RPA systems through operational inputs to the JCIDs process.
- Ensure HHQ ACC plans for operational units to be given the training and time required for any upgrade of equipment or software.
- Write CONOPS and perform document maintenance to ensure accuracy and relevance
- Build and manage Ops UTCs and coordinates on Maintenance UTCs.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Possess a Master’ s degree with a minimum of 12 years operational experience within the HAISR mission area or a Master’ s degree with 15 years operational experience within the airborne ISR mission area.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience performing within a higher headquarters level staff.
- Graduate of U2BQT, RQ4PBQT, or similar operational reconnaissance training course (for example: MQ1/9, JSTARs or Rivet Joint programs).
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in this position, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.