Job Number: 80760
Loyal Source Government Services is currently looking for a Healthcare Program Manager to work onsite in Tucson, AZ
Under the direction of Loyal Source’ s Customs and Border Patrol Director, the Program Manager provides day-to-day oversight and management of contract activities. This will include performing administrative and program management tasks outlined in the SOW. The incumbent of this position works at the Border Patrol facility or at another approved location. The Program Manager may be required to be onsite at the request of the Government.
The Program Manager shall possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Requires a Bachelor' s degree in business administration, healthcare administration, human resources or related field.
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience, including experience working or overseeing healthcare staff or working in a healthcare environment.
- Knowledge of recruiting and credentialing medical and nursing staff required.
- Excellent organizational skills are required; including the ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required with the ability to communicate effectively and interact with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Experience successfully managing remote staff and multiple locations required.
- Should possess (or qualify for) relevant management or Human Resources certifications, such as PMP, CPC, CSP, etc.
- Able to bend, stand and sit for extended periods of time.
- Able to reach to retrieve documents.
- Able to carry materials and/or file boxes up to 20 pounds.
For more information on this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com