Fort Sam Houston
Job Number: 82690
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified LVN Hyperbaric Technologist to work in San Antonio, TX promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health and welfare benefits
- Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Mary Varouh at 407-591-3121 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must have current certification as Certified Hyperbaric Technologist (CHT) or obtain within 6 months of the date of hire.
- Must have a current LVN certification IAW AFI 48-112.
- Be a graduate of a 40 hour introductory hyperbaric medicine course that is approved as a CHT or must successfully accomplish this course and provide a certificate of training within 60 days of start of duty.
- Possess current Basic Life Support (BLS) with Automated External Defibrillation (AED) certifications through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Minimum 1 year of verifiable experience as a LVN.
- Related nursing duties include background knowledge of Hyperbaric medicine, the dispensing of medications (to include narcotics), validating narcotic drug inventory, initiating, managing and discontinuing intravenous therapies, performing basic to advanced wound care procedures, basic patient care functions and clinical nursing
- Shall perform patient care in a Hyperbaric and Wound Care Center. Daily responsibilities will surround the application of wound dressings, compression wraps, the appropriate knowledge and administration skills of topical, oral and parenteral medications, and the care required to support patients referred for care. Healthcare professional shall also conduct basic and advanced wound care.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.