300 East Joppa Road, Suite 200
Job Number: 76507
Loyal Source' s Direct Hire Division has partnered with one of Baltimore' s leading engineering firms to hire an Industrial Process Designer for a full time opportunity.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Over 40 years of experience delivering professional engineering, architecture, and construction services.
- With over 200 employees across 3 offices, the firm believes in supporting its employees. They come together to play golf and softball, to socialize at company parties and picnics, and to contribute to the community.
- Extensive array of benefits that help employees further their education, save for retirement, and maintain a healthy work/life balance.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Prepare design and construction drawings to include plant layouts, general arrangements, PFD’ s, P&ID’ s, piping orthographics/isometrics, equipment layout and details.
- Conduct field surveys of new and existing sites to obtain the proper information for drawing development.
- Perform field surveys of existing process piping systems to create PFD’ s, P&ID’ s and record drawings.
- Work closely and communicate with project managers and other staff members for the execution of projects.
- Coordinate design work with other team members and disciplines.
- Effectively manage tasks from multiple ongoing projects.
- Incorporate appropriate level of detail for specific project scope, budget and schedule requirements.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of experience in the industrial/mechanical/process engineering industry.
- Recent experience, last 5 years, must include AutoCAD Plant 3D or comparable 3D modeling software.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Plant 3D strongly preferred
- 3D modeling, PFD’ s, P&ID’ s, piping orthographic/isometrics, equipment layout and details.
- Experience with piping, dry and liquid material handling, and equipment layout is required.
- High School Diploma, some relevant college coursework preferred.
- Valid driver’ s license and own transportation is required
For more information about this, and other engineering opportunities, please reach out to Carlos Castillo at email@example.com or 407-591-3116.