Larcher Blvd Building #4605
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 81384
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Inpatient Pharmacist to work with the U.S. Air Force at Keesler AFB as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health and welfare benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Logan Seagraves at (407) 591-3090, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inpatient Licensed 2 yrs minimum and must have 12 months of consecutive full time inpatient pharmacist experience within the last 24 months in an inpatient hospital setting.
- Will provide direct clinical direction and evaluate care provided by other inpatient pharmacy employees and students assigned.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.