Job Number: 81194
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring an Integrative Medicine Physician to work at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, MD.
If you are interested in this position please contact Jeff Shannonhouse at 407-381-7734 or via email at email@example.com.
- Possess one of the following: a Doctorate Degree in Medicine from an accredited college approved by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education and Hospitals of the American Medical Association, a Doctorate Degree in Osteopathy from a college accredited by the American Osteopathic Association, or permanent certification by the
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
- Successfully completed an Undergraduate Program, Medical School (M.D. or D.O.), Internship, and Residency Program
- Possess a current, unrestricted license to practice medicine in any one of the fifty States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Possess board certification in a specialty recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties
- Have and maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Must have or obtain a current, valid Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration number prior to performing the contract services
- Possess a minimum of one year experience in acupuncture therapy
- Have experience and/or education in other modalities of complementary and alternative medicine. Other modalities of therapy that may be used include but are not limited to biofeedback, guided imagery, hypnosis, meditation, aromatherapy, and yoga
- Possess a minimum of one year experience working as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Have minimum of one year experience in teaching residents, student Registered Nurses, or medical students within the last three years
DUTIES / TASKS:
- Prepare and review case histories and obtain data through interviews of patients.
- Examine patients and determine required x-ray examinations, clinical laboratory tests, and diagnostic as required.
- Prescribe specific medication(s), diet, and/or treatment modalities
- Admit and discharge patients to the wards appropriately for ailments or diseases
- Initiate and oversee specialty consultation service request. Confer with the appropriate specialist as necessary
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.