510 S. Wilmington Street
Job Number: 79241
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a leading Design firm to hire an Interior Designer in Raleigh, NC.
About the Company
- Connects communities through design by creating places that bring people, neighborhoods, cities and regions together.
- Multi-disciplinary practice brings together professionals in architecture, landscape architecture, planning, interior design and procurement management serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions.
- Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and an outstanding Employee Benefits Package to promote wellness, work/life balance and financial security for our valued team including:
- Medical and Dental plans
- Paid vacation, personal days, sick days and holidays
- Leadership opportunities and a structured leadership path
About the Position
The Interior Designer position assists senior designers with development of design solutions, researches and selects color/finishes/materials, performs site surveys, and maintains resource material.
- Assist senior-level designers in the development of design solutions for review
- Research interior products and apply established interior design standards
- Perform routine checking and/or verification tasks
- Support business development activities through assistance with aids, such as finish boards or PowerPoint presentations
- Perform site survey and documentation
- Perform and assist in the development of CAD and Revit drawings
- Maintain resource material
- Bachelor’ s degree in Interior Design or related field
- Previous work experience in a design firm desired
- Basic to intermediate CAD experience
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-815-2069 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.