Job Number: 78402
Due to growth, Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring an experienced Internal Corporate Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team in Orlando, FL
The Internal Corporate Recruiter position for Loyal Source Government Services is an exciting full-time salaried opportunity with a broad range of responsibilities and recruiting duties. The position will work with corporate leaders and managers of the business to understand the recruitment and retention needs for all positions in each of Loyal Source’ s departments. Once of the main goals of this position is to advise management and execute corporate staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates, advising hiring managers, and ensuring retention efforts across multiple internal divisions.
- Assist Hiring Managers in effective recruiting, resume screening, interviewing and selecting talent who have demonstrated the required knowledge and experience to meet the needs of the organization
- Manage full cycle recruiting efforts for the organization
- Advertise job openings using various job boards, social media and specialized networks
- Proactively search for passive and active candidates using social media and networking resources
- Coordinate career fairs and open houses throughout various regions
- Develop and track performance benchmarks for recruiting
- Ensure compliance with recruiting policies and process in accordance with EEOC, Federal and State laws
- Coordinate relationships with local colleges and universities
- Participate in select trade associations, networking and recruiting events
- Arrange management pre-interviews and formal interviews by coordinating schedules
- Coordinate the new hire on-boarding processes with HR and Training Manager
- Utilize applicant tracking system for recruitment reporting • Support assignments and/or projects with Human Resources
- Work with Corporate Management on salary/pay structure and incentive compensation • Negotiate and manage external recruitment service contracts
- Advise on corporate website updates to improve overall recruiting goals
- Oversee employee referral bonus program Job Requirements Key Competencies
- Proven leadership skills
- 2-5 years of recruiting
- Staffing Experience Preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and assessment capability
- Appropriate decision making when required
- Planning and organization
- Ability to establish priorities and work in a team environment
We offer a competitive base salary and a full benefits package including health, STD & life insurance as well as optional dental, vision, LTD and a 401(k) plan.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies. LSGS does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.