620 John Paul Jones Cir
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 85224
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Interventional Rad Tech to work with the Portsmouth Naval Medical Center in Virginia as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive wages
2. Long-term contracts
3. Travel accommodations
4. Any State License is acceptable
Monday – Friday
7: 00AM – 5: 00PM
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE:
Naval Medical Center Portsmouth
620 John Paul Jones Circle
Portsmouth, VA 23708
For more information, please contact James Bissell at (407) 455-7607, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Possess a current registration as a Radiological Technologist with American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) with a subspecialty certification as a Vascular-Interventional Radiography (VI) Technologist as determined by ARRT.
- Maintain current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Vascular-Interventional (VI) certification.
- Provide evidence of work experience as a full time Interventional Vascular (angiography) Technologist of at least 18 continuous months within the preceding 24 months, to include experience with digital imaging and electronic Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS).
- Possess ARRT approved continuing medical education of at least 12 hours within the last 12 months.
- Provide two (2) letters of recommendation written within the last two years attesting to the HCW’ s clinical skills.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.