225 E. Robinson Street,? Suite 300
Job Number: 79132
Nationally recognized leader in design, is looking to expand their design team and is seeking a talented and creative Landscape Designer to join their team in Orlando, FL.
Highly creative teamwork environment with projects that remain at the forefront of the design community for design quality and vision. Projects range from commercial and residential site design to hospitality/resort design, to energy and utility industries, to state and local government agencies, to corridor study and mixed-use development planning, to corporate and collegiate institutional planning and design.
For more information on this position, please contact Lindsey Wolf at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-868-8974.
- Working with a project team, assist in developing site design from concept through construction
- Assist in the preparation of private development applications. Research and interpret comprehensive policy plans, zoning regulations and Land Development Codes.
- Assist in the preparation of planning documents for public sector projects. Research and interpret zoning and land use regulations, community statistics and demographics, community profiles, and related community information.
- Create concept plans, illustrative plans, and sketches both by hand and computer
- Production of drawings, documents, and support/presentation graphics
- Preparation of SketchUp, or similar computer-generated 3D models
- Travel as necessary to service projects/design
- Conducting field visits for reconnaissance, construction observation and administration
Skills and Abilities
- Strong knowledge in digital media design including AutoCAD (Civil 3D preferred), GIS, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, SketchUp, and full Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong 3-D design and rendering skills
- Softline plans, rendering and illustrative exhibit, presentation graphics skills and 3-D Design and rendering skills is an asset
- Strong knowledge of landscape and hardscape design is desirable
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Team oriented with strong capability to work independently
- Minimum 1 to 5 years of experience in a design/landscape architectural setting
- BS or MS in Landscape Architecture from an accredited Landscape Architecture Program
- Candidate must have a strong graphics and design portfolio
- Candidate must reside within a commutable distance to our Orlando Office.