Job Number: 84272
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Lead Software Engineer to work onsite with our client in Omaha, NE to participate in the full Software Development Life Cycle for the development of innovative software systems for use by our Department of Defense (DoD) customers.
For more information, please contact Michael Guerico at 407-868-8967 or send a resume here firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Software Engineer will be part of a distributed development team operating in a dynamic, agile, fast-paced environment, and will participate in all phases of the software engineering process including research, design, development, integration, deployment and testing.
- 6+ years of formal work-related experience with system engineering.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or related field.
- Must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with software architecture, design, implementation, testing, and integration.
- Experience with requirements documentation, management, and verification
- Experience with full life cycle software development in C# or Java
- Experience with Version Control Systems (including Git)
- Experience with Test-Driven Development methodologies and tools (including JUnit)
- Experience with Linux operating systems and tools (SSH, FTP, apt/rpm, curl)
- Experience with IA procedures (Fortify scans, STIG checks, POAM documents)
- Experience with multiple cloud computing models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, including technical writing and presentations
- Able to serve as task lead, scrum master, or mentor
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Security+ certification
- Experience with Continuous Integration Systems (Jenkins)
- Experience with net-centric and Service Oriented Architectures (REST/SOAP)
- Experience with cloud deployment and DevOps technologies (AWS, Docker)
- Experience with performance testing, scalability mechanism, and system tuning
- Experience with geospatial data formats (raster, vector) and tools (QGIS)
- Experience working with Air Force weather systems
- Current DoD security clearance
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.