Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 83644
Loyal Source is hiring a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to work at Altus Air Force Base in Altus, OK.
For more information, please contact Carrie Cherkinsky at 407-902-2114 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Health Benefits
- ANY State License
- PTO & Holidays
- Must hold a Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) degree from a school of social work fully accredited by the Council of Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Basic Life Support
- Have a minimum of two (2) years within the past five (5) years in the independent practice of clinical social work in a mental health setting working with an adult population, or with children and teens if specifically working with that population.
- Maintain a current, unrestricted clinical license to practice social work in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S Virgin Islands. A clinical social work license is defined as a license that allows the Social Worker to practice independently without clinical supervision.
- Conduct psychosocial assessments and provide psychosocial treatment to a wide variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural, ethnic, educational, and other diversified backgrounds. Provide counseling and/or psychotherapy services to individuals, groups, and families. Provide consultation services to other staff about the psychological needs of patients and the impact of psychosocial problems on health care and compliance with treatment. Evaluate own practice through participation in a professional peer review case conferences or other organized means.
- Use computer software applications for drafting documents, data management and tracking, especially those programs in use by DoD. Use of medical and mental health diagnoses, disabilities and treatment procedures. This includes acute, chronic and traumatic illness/injuries, common medications and their effects/side effects, and medical terminology. Implement treatment modalities in working with individuals, families, and groups who are experiencing a variety of psychiatric, medical and social problems to achieve treatment goals. Demonstrate a working knowledge of professional standards and ethics regarding the delivery of clinical social work services.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.