Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 78871
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Licensed Clinical Social Worker to work at the Eielson AFB, Alaska as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health and welfare benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact TJ Thurman at 407-591-3102, or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Applicant must have graduated from a School of Social Work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions.
- Applicant must have current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Applicant must have one year experience in the last three years in the evaluation and treatment of patients who have pain, psychological factors affecting their physical condition, or difficulty coping with medical problems.
- Applicant must have at least 12 months of direct hands-on experience in the last 24 months with computer operations, basic word processing, data entry, and use of an automated medical record system
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.