1700 N. Wheeling St.
Job Number: 85057
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Psychiatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work in the PTSD unit at the VA Medical Center in Aurora, CO as a civilian contractor.
For more information please contact Kaycee Turner at 321-202-2762 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must have, as a minimum, a current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) certificate from an accredited national, state or military trained equivalent school.
- Knowledge of emergency medical procedures.
- Ability to perform infection control procedures.
- Knowledge of pharmaceuticals, their expected beneficial effects, and potential side effects.
- Knowledge and skill in cardiopulmonary resuscitation used to initiate resuscitation measures when necessary and assist medical team in providing support measure.
- Knowledge of standard nursing care principles, procedures, and practices with psychiatric patients is preferred.
- Shall have provided LPN services in for at least 12 months within the past 36 months.
- Shall have and maintain an active, valid, current, unrestricted license (with no limitations, stipulations or pending adverse actions) to practice nursing as a licensed practical nurse (LPN) in a US jurisdiction.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.