Job Number: 76600
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is currently hiring an MQ-9 Strategic Mission Planner for a contract opportunity to work with Langley AFB based in Hampton, VA.
For more information, please contact Doug Smith at 407-868-8978 or send a resume here firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOCATION: Langley AFB Hampton, VA
MINIMUM CLEARANCE: TS/SCI
ASSIGNMENT DESCRIPTION: The successful candidate will liaise with AFSOC, AETC, AFMC, NGB, PAROC, ACC/A1, ACC/A4, ACC/A5, ACC/A6, and ACC/A8 to determine a long-term strategy that meets operational objectives.
- Attend and/or host weekly teleconferences/VTCs.
- Document Plan of Action and Milestone (POAM) type documentation to chart and update long term objectives.
- Ensures maintenance delivery schedules will not adversely affect operational units. Coordinate and host teleconferences and VTCs to ensure execution timelines are met.
- Assist with development of future RPA systems through operational inputs to the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) process.
- Ensure Higher Headquarters (HHQ) ACC plans for operational units to be given the training and time required for any upgrade of equipment or software.
- Write CONOPS and perform document maintenance to ensure accuracy and relevance.
- Builds and manages Ops UTCs and coordinates on Maintenance UTCs.
- Liaises with ACC/International Affairs (IA), SAF/IA, and the Wings to coordinate execution of USAF policy pertaining to foreign military sales partners.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Possess a Bachelor’ s degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing MQ-1 or MQ-9 -related operations programs (recent within last three years), or 7.5 years rated MQ-1 or MQ-9 experience (recent within six years)
- Minimum of 9 years of operational mission experience in DoD aircraft performing duties as rated aircrew member.
- Minimum of 3 years of NAF or higher-level staff experience directly related to managing complex operations-related aviation programs.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in this position, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.