620 John Paul Jones Cir
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 83659
Loyal Source Government Services is interested in acquiring an experienced MRI Technician to work evening shift with the U.S. Navy at the Naval Medical Center Portsmouth as a civilian contractor.
Loyal Source benefits include but are not limited to:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Holidays
- Health Benefits
- ANY State License
For more information, please contact at or send a resume to Logan Seagraves at 407-591-3090 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience as a full time MRI technologist of at least 18 continuous months within the preceding 24 months, to include experience with digital imaging and electronic Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS).
- Possess ARRT approved continuing medical education of at least 12 hours within the last 12 months.
- Possess the ability to start IV’ s for contrast administration or in support of the nursing or anesthesia staff.
- Current BLS
- ARRT Certification as a Radiologic Technologist
- ARRT Certification as a Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.