1310 24th Ave South
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 78298
Loyal Source Government Service is currently hiring Medical Technologists to work as civilian contractors with the Tennessee Valley VAMC in Nashville, TN.
For more information, please contact Logan Seagraves at 407-591-3090 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health and welfare benefits
- ANY State License
- A Bachelor’ s Degree in medical laboratory science or in a related science.
- Must currently possess appropriate certification as a Medical Technologist / Medical Laboratory Scientist from the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or American Medical Technologists (AMT).
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working as a Medical Technologist at an acute care facility.
- Medical Technologist will perform stat and routine testing in the laboratory at the Nashville campus of the VA TVHS Healthcare System in the areas of specimen processing, hematology, chemistry, coagulation, urinalysis, basic microbiology and blood bank. Medical Technologist will perform patient/unit blood compatibility testing and issue compatible blood and blood products if required.
Location: 1310 24th Avenue South Nashville, TN 37212
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.