Job Number: 77475
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to work with the U.S. Army in Fort Campbell, Kentucky as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Address: 2601 Indiana Ave Fort Campbell, KY, 42223
Benefits working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health Benefits
For more information, please contact Carrie Cherkinsky at 407-902-2114 or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Possess a current, valid and unrestricted license to practice as a NP in at least one state in the United States.
- NP’ s shall have a minimum of one year experience within the last three years working as a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner.
- Shall have and maintain current certification by the American Heart Association in Basic Life Support,(BCLS). In addition to (BCLS) certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is required for the Critical Care Unit and Emergency Room, certification in Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) of NNP’ s working in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Newborn Nursery, and Labor and Delivery no substitute for American Heart Association certification will be allowed.
- Be a graduate of an accredited Master’ s Degree program in Neonatal Nursing.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.