Job Number: 81710
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Network Administrator with an active secret clearance for a contract position based in Pittsburgh, PA
For more information, please contact Michael Bulmer at 407-902-2109 or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Provide NIPR/SIPR LAN administration, network configuration, and infrastructure management for servers, switches, routers, wireless infrastructure, cellular, and UPS/power systems.
- Provide physical support in wiring/re-wiring comm closets, cubicles, office, etc., supporting user moves, building renovations, etc.
- Manage Internet Protocol address space.
- Support domain name service (DNS).
- Configure and maintain system, network, service, and user accounts for CT functions.
- Monitor security of devices and implement new configurations and/or IOS upgrades.
- Establish, configure and maintain Cisco Access Control Server (ACS).
- Monitor and report LAN bandwidth utilization and circuit latency.
- Manage CT software configuration management.
- Ensure compliance with AF Base Area Network (BAN) Functional Specification.
- Install and sustain VoIP devices, switches, and cable.
- Plan and execute software and hardware upgrades and revisions.
- Conducts system analyses to resolve configuration and equipment problems.
- Provide recommendations and return sites to and buildings and nodes to operational status.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network problems.
- Manage local DHCP.
- Build and maintain Virtual LANs (VLANs)
- Manage local Call Manager.
- Manage local UCS and ACS.
- Manage local TACLANES.
- Manage local wireless and cellular capabilities.
- Serve as the local focal point for problem resolution for CT issues
- Mature migration from legacy to VoIP.
- Ensure physical security/maintenance of CT hardware NIPR/SIPR
- ARPC specific:
- Provide Cisco Unified Call Center Express (UCCX) suite capabilities including Agent Desktop maintenance which also includes computer telephony integration (CTI) support.
- Provide Interactive Voice Response (IVR) capability and sustainment using the CISCO or other platforms to include Genesys and Quality Management System.
- Work with the local base telephony authority to resolve and repair communications circuit and digital gateway issues that enter and transverse the ARPC facility.
- Technical experience in AFRC and AFNet.
- Technical experience utilizing Cisco devices.
- Technical experience utilizing Cisco Call Manager.
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 8570 IAT 2 certification
- 2 years relevant experience
- Secret level security clearance
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.