4011 S Monroe Medical Park Blvd
Job Number: 83266
OR Tech / Certified Surgical Technologist
Day Shift position
Loyal Source is actively seeking a motivated OR Tech / Certified Surgical Technologist! Currently, we' re looking to fill a day shift position open in Bloomington, IN. During this 12 week travel assignment as a OR Tech / Certified Surgical Technologist, you will be responsible for providing patient care within a hospital setting.
LOCATION: Bloomington, IN
Each location and client are unique; so are the pay packages associated with them. We are happy to discuss, in detail, an exact pay package for this position including taxed and untaxed money, where applicable.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent or related experience required for new hires effective April 2014.
- Graduate of an ORT training program or on the job training with a minimum of 3 years’ experience (surgical setting preferred).
- Experience in scrubbing minor and major procedures in the generalized surgical specialties, (i.e., GYN, General and Plastics).
- Experience in scrubbing at least minor procedures in the specialty surgical areas (i.e., ortho, neuro, ENT, Uro. Etc.).
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Recruiter: Maria Falco
Recruiter Email: email@example.com
Why 3000 Healthcare Professionals across the country choose Loyal Source? We have an answer:
- Very Aggressive Pay with the Option of Benefits
- Travel Reimbursement to anywhere in the country
- CEU and License Reimbursement
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Housing Per Diem
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.