Job Number: 81330
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Optometrist to work at Goodfellow Air Force Base in Texas as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
- Competitive wages
- Long-term contracts
- Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Urbanette Marks at (407) 455-5703, or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Degree: Doctor of Optometry.
- Education: Graduate from a school or college approved by the Accreditation Council on Optometric Education (ACOE) of the American Optometric Association.
- Experience: 12 mos within 24 mos.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as an optometrist.
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment for those suffering from diseases, injuries, or disorders of the visual system, the eye, and associated structures as well as diagnose related systemic conditions.
- Promote prevention and wellness, vision conservation, education and training activities, vision screenings, and positive eye and vision health behaviors.
- Conduct vision research in a problem area of considerable scope and complexity which requires novel approaches and which results in answers to important questions or important changes in existing methods and techniques.
- Advise and make professional clinical recommendations as to courses of action on problems and considerations of national scope in all areas of optometry.
- Provide full spectrum of clinical services to treat the most complex optometric related patient conditions.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.