P10506 Euphrates River Valley Rd
Job Number: 76294
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Physician Assistant - Family Practice to work at the Conner Troop Medical Clinic in Fort Drum, NY as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health and welfare benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Logan Seagraves at 407-591-3090, or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Physician Assistant shall have successfully graduated from a physician assistant educational program accredited by the Committee of Allied Health Education and Accreditation (CAHEA)
- BLS and ACLS through the American Heart Association. PALS and NRP certifications are encouraged.
- Have and maintain certification as a Physician Assistant by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Shall hold a current state medical license. This license does not have to be from the state in which the family practice physician is practicing under this contract. The license must be granted by the recognized licensing agency of the state, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands. The license shall be unencumbered and renewed annually.
- Possess a current Federal Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration.
- Must have spent a minimum of two (2) years within the past five (5) years practicing family medicine or primary care, preferably in an urgent care and/or family practice type setting with a focus on orthopedics.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.