Job Number: 81456
Loyal Source Government Services has a rewarding civilian job opportunity for a Clinical Psychologist in the Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Program (SARP) to work with the U.S. Navy at The Naval Medical Center in Norfolk Virginia as a civilian. Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer various benefits that are not limited to:
- Paid time off and holidays
- Excellent Healthcare benefits
- Full coverage Malpractice insurance
Candidates for this position should have:
- Doctoral degree or Psych D. must be from an American Psychology Association (APA) university or professional school.
- Completion of one (1) year APA-accredited Residency Program.
- Possess experience as a Clinical Psychologist of at least two (2) years within the preceding three (3) years.
For more information, please contact Clayton Holmes at (407) 455-5708, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know anyone who would be interested in this opportunity, please let us know. We offer referral bonuses.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.