Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 84770
Patient Access Coordinator
Loyal Source is actively seeking a confident and qualified Patient Access Coordinator to place into a travel position currently open in Los Angeles, CA!
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Additional specialized training in pharmacy/medical benefit access and requirements preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year proven work experience in a healthcare or customer service industry.
- Healthcare experience with a basic understanding of clinical terms and benefits investigation preferred.
- Previous experience in a call center preferred where there is familiarity with metrics and a high level of accuracy and touches. (this position will have plenty of inbound calls as well as the need to make many outbound calls per day to patients, doctor’ s offices, insurance companies, and more)
- Some jurisdictions where this role is performed may require that associate maintains endorsement as a Certified Pharmacy Technician and report through a Manager, Pharmacy, in addition to the above requirements. (This position will NOT require an active pharmacy technician license, although it will be preferred)
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Recruiter: Timothy Sherry
Recruiter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.