Job Number: 82119
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring an experienced Patient Safety Nurse to join our team in Big Bend, TX.
For immediate consideration, please contact Amanda Sparling at 407-902-2108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The program' s Medical Risk Manager will be responsible for the professional management of a comprehensive health and safety/risk management program, and, in particular, for the introduction and/or implementation of measures to ensure the program' s obligations under prevailing state and federal patient safety guidelines.
- Risk Assessment process
- Incident management – develop and support systems and processes for incident management including communication and escalation of serious incidents (internally and to external agencies e.g., Clinical indemnity scheme)
- Monitoring on incident management activity system and processes
- Tracking Implementation of Major reports/investigations recommendations
- Sharing of Learning across the organization through defined process
- Preparation of risk and incident activity and assurance reports.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.