Job Number: 80648
Why Loyal Source?
At Loyal Source, we value creativity, innovation, and personal responsibility. We offer a work hard/play hard atmosphere that fosters success.
As an employee you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Opportunity to work on a national level
- An amazing corporate culture that features Flex Friday’ s, Waffle Wednesday’ s, X-Games and much, much more
- Community and Charity involvement – Annual Derby Day Party to benefit the University of Central Florida Center for Autism & Related Disabilities
- Advancement opportunities
- And more!
About the Position
The mission of the Recruiter is to perform recruitment functions including: candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, reference checking, negotiating and extending job offers to qualified professionals. Act as an extension of our clients, adding significant value to the recruitment process, while applying best practice techniques on a daily basis.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit Engineering candidates for specific positions through networking, direct sourcing calls, and internet recruiting
- Build and maintain an active pipeline of qualified candidates for upcoming positions
- Review resumes and conduct appropriate screening through phone and/or in-person interviews
- Match and submit candidates to appropriate job opportunities
- Verify through reference checks the candidate’ s background, work experience and work performance
- Maintain communication with the candidate and coordinate interview process
- Assist with making and delivering an offer
- Help to identify new business opportunities for Loyal Source
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly production goals
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 2 years of agency recruiting experience preferred
- Desire to work in sales
- Excellent communication skills and a superior focus on customer service
- High sense of urgency