2220 Schofield Rd.
Job Number: 81713
Loyal Source Technical Service’ s Division is seeking a Personal Property Specialist with an active security clearance to provide logistics support to Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek in Virginia Beach, VA.
For more information, please contact Michael Bulmer at 407-902-2109 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assists the Personal Property Manager (PPM) in all matters pertaining to Defense Property Management
- Assists in material management, accountability and asset visibility programs
- Assists in Defense Property Management logistics planning and coordinating the proper and efficient use of all defense property assets throughout the NSWG4 Claimancy covering SBT-12, SBT-20, SBT-22, and NAVSCIATTS; to include major end items/equipment, repair parts and consumable items.
- Personnel shall have minimum 3 years’ experience of logistics or inventory management experience in planning and coordination of efficient use of property asset to include major end items/equipment, repair parts and consumable items.
- Assists the PPM in communicating with WARCOM headquarters logistics staff to articulate the NSWG4 position on all aspects of material/equipment management and accountability.
- Assists in ensuring the accuracy and reliability of NSWG4, SBT-12, SBT-20, SBT-22, and NAVSCIATTS material accountable records to include Defense Priorities and Allocations System (DPAS)
- Assists in the proper receipt of material and equipment and assists in determining how material or equipment will be tracked under Defense Property Management guidelines
- Assists in initial data entry for material or equipment into DPAS
- Personnel shall have minimum 1-year experience operating DPAS software to include all inventory management functions and have been previously certified to operate DPAS
- Assists in the assets and material updates that are required in DPAS
- Assists in making inventory entries into DPAS
- Assists in ensuring that all items in DPAS are within inventory periodicity as indicated by DPAS and all applicable Defense Property Management instructions
- Assists in the creation, maintenance, and proper disposal of all DPAS related paper files and records
- Assists in ensuring that all paper files and records are created and maintained in accordance with all applicable Defense Property Management Instructions
- Assists in conducting physical inventory of materials and equipment that are tracked via DPAS or other Defense Property Management systems as required to maintain property accountability under Defense Property Management instructions.
- Assists in locating and verifying material and equipment serial numbers for property subject to inventory as outline by Defense Property Management instructions
- Assist in maintaining inventory records to include inventory sheets, completion letters, and any paperwork necessary to comply with Defense Property Management inventory accountability.
- Assists in preparing and distributing monthly, quarterly, and annual inventory reports through DPAS and other applicable Defense Property Management systems.
- Assists in the proper filing and retention of inventory reports
- Assists personnel with understanding Defense Property Management instructions and Procedures Assists personal property manager in documenting inventory results for material and equipment
- Assists personal property manager in locating material and equipment covered by Defense Property Management instructions.
- Assists personal property manager in the proper creation and maintenance of Defense Property Management files and records as required by applicable governing instructions
- Assists in the drafting of monthly inventory reports as required by Defense Property Management instructions. Personnel shall have minimum 3 years’ experience in drafting inventory reports as required by Defense Property Management instructions.
- Reports shall be provided to the Accountable Property Officer within the first five (5) days following the completion of an inventory
- Assists in the drafting of semi-annual inventory reports as required by Defense Property Management instructions
- Reports shall be provided to the Accountable Property Officer within the first five (5) days following the completion of an inventory.
- Assists in drafting detailed DPAS process recommendations and operational test findings to the Accountable Property Officer. Provides recommendations regarding possible property policy recommendations for NSWG-4
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Personnel shall have minimum 3 years’ experience in analyzing, interpreting, and applying policy, and regulatory decisions to assist in developing property accountability and logistics plans, policies, and guidance.
- Personnel shall have minimum 3 years’ experience and in customer service functions, including coordinating and evaluating the efforts of personal property custodians to identify specific requirements and to develop and adjust plans and schedules for the actions needed to meet each requirement on time
- Personnel shall have minimum 3 years’ experience of manual and automated property accountability systems (e.g. DPAS or similar)
- Personnel shall have minimum 3 years’ experience of systems, analysis, techniques, and procedures of inventory management for supplies, equipment, and other material, including the processes of accountability, warehousing, storage, issue / distribution, and disposal
- Skill in written and verbal communications in order to document informative procedures and findings to better assist in preparing reports and present findings
- Personnel shall have minimum 3 years’ experience in analytical, organizational, coordination, and negotiation skills to effectively balance and schedule competing priorities
- Personnel shall have minimum 3 years’ experience using DoD and Navy Information Security policies and procedures to properly process and safeguard classified information
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in this position, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.