Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 81331
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Pharmacist to work at Goodfellow Air Force Base in Texas as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
- Competitive wages
- Long-term contracts
- Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Logan Seagraves at (407) 591-3090, or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Degree: Bachelor' s degree in pharmacy.
- Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Accreditation Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE).
- Experience: One year of professional pharmacy experience after graduation.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Perform a full range of pharmacist procedures.
- Deliver comprehensive pharmaceutical services within the personnel, supply, and equipment capabilities of the facility.
- Counsel patients regarding appropriate use of medications.
- Review patient profiles at the time of dispensing in order to closely monitor medication therapy.
- Ensure prescription directions for use, dose, medication interactions, therapeutic duplications or overlaps, allergy information, age specific dosage, and other pertinent data are appropriate for individual patients.
- Intervention with providers shall be made for noted discrepancy of above listed items.
- Compound medications as required.
- Ensure accuracy of all pharmaceutical products prepared or processed by technical staff.
- Supervise inventory control of all pharmaceuticals in the pharmacy, especially scheduled pharmaceuticals, and ensure pharmacy security.
- Maintain appropriate records and security of all scheduled controlled substances according to applicable regulations.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.