Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Phlebotomist to work with the Naval Medical Center in Portsmouth, Virginia as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive wages
2. Long-term contracts
3. Travel accommodations
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Carrie Cherkinsky at (407) 902-2114, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Minimum of High School education or equivalent (GED).
2. Must have completed a phlebotomy course or equivalent On-the-Job Training (OJT).
3. Certified (registered) by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP), National Credentialing Agency (NCA), American Medical Technologist (AMT), or equivalent.
4. Must have a minimum of 6 months of phlebotomy experience.
5. Must have recent experience working in a Blood Bank.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.