Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 84711
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Physical Therapist - Vestibular Rehabilitation - to work with the US Navy at Camp Pendleton, CA as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
- Competitive wages
- Long-term contracts
- Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Logan Seagraves at 407-591-3090 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master' s degree in physical therapy or Bachelor' s degree in physical therapy for graduates prior to January 1, 2002.
- Graduate from a college or university approved by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
- Specialist certification in Neurology by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (ABPTS).
- Possess a minimum of 1 year experience within the past 2 years as a Physical Therapist working in vestibular and balance rehabilitation.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Physical Therapist
- Current BLS
- Perform a full range of physical therapist services in accordance with the scope of clinical privileges granted by the MTF.
- Plan and prepare written treatment programs based on an evaluation of the patient.
- Administer manual exercises to improve and maintain function.
- Instruct, motivate, and assist patients in performing various physical activities, such as non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, daily-living activities, and in use of assistive and supportive devices, such as crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- Administer soft tissue mobilization, applying knowledge of mobilization techniques and body physiology.
- Administer traction to relieve pain, using traction equipment.
- Record treatment, response, and progress in patient' s chart and/or automated systems.
- Coordinate treatment with physician and other staff members to obtain additional patient information, suggest revisions in treatment program and integrate physical therapy treatment with other aspects of the patient' s health care. Contact referring physicians regarding patient care concerns, as required.
- Perform prevention and wellness activities, education, screening, and promote positive health behaviors.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.