1055 Clermont Street
Job Number: 74661
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Physician – Ambulatory Care for VA Medical Center near Denver, Colorado to work as a civilian contractor.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible IM or FP Physician
- MD or DO
- 24 months experience within the last 36 months
To apply contact Jeff Shannonhouse at 407-381-7734 or by email at email@example.com
- Board Certified or Board Eligible IM or FP Physician
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Osteopathy (D.O.) from a school in the United States or Canada approved by a recognized accrediting body in the year of the applicant' s graduation or,
- A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school that provided education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States. This accreditation may be demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) (or a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country).
- Successfully completed an internship and approved residency in a medical training program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
- Satisfied the board eligible or board certification requirements in the specialty certification agency outlined in AFI 41-104, Professional Board and National Certification Examination. Board eligibility or certification is established in the approved position description.
- Maintained an active license corresponding to a Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration number.
- 24 months experience within the last 36 months in the same specialty.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.