Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Cardiologist to work with the Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center in Pennsylvania as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Work schedule will be Monday thru Friday, 8: 00 a.m. – 4: 30 pm.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive wages
2. Long-term contracts
3. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Jeff Shannonhouse at (407) 381-7734, or send a resume to email@example.com
1. Must possess a full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in any State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia.
2. Must be currently Board Certified/Eligible by the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Cardiovascular Medicine or Interventional Cardiology.
3. Must be currently certified in Basic Life Support (BLS), and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or equivalency.
4. Must be technically proficient in the skills necessary to fulfill the government’ s requirements, including the ability to speak, understand, read and write English fluently.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.