Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Clinical Psychologist to work with the Naval Branch Health Clinic in Indian Head, Maryland as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive wages
2. Long-term contracts
3. Travel accommodations
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Urbanette Marks at (407) 455-5703, or send a resume to email@example.com
1. Possess a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an accredited university.
2. Successful completion of a psychologist intern program which has been approved by the American Psychology Association.
3. Possess and maintain a valid, unrestricted license or certification to practice as a psychologist in any one of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
4. Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.