Job Number: 80412
Loyal Source Government Services is interested in hiring an experienced Emergency Medicine Physician to work with the U.S. Air Force as a civilian contractor at Wright Patterson AFB in Ohio.
Benefits working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Holidays
- Health and welfare benefits
For more information please contact Jeff Shannonhouse at 407-381-7734 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A current unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in one (1) of the fifty (50) states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Successful completion of an internship and approved residency in a medical training program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
- Possess and maintain current certification in Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) for Healthcare Providers in accordance with American Heart Association.
- Must have at least 24 months experience within the last 36 months in Emergency Medicine as a Physician
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.