Job Number: 84671
Loyal Source Government Services is interested in hiring an experienced Emergency Medicine Physician to work with the U.S. Air Force as a civilian contractor at Wright Patterson AFB in Ohio.
Benefits working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Holidays
- Health and welfare benefits
For more information please contact Jeff Shannonhouse at 407-381-7734 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A current unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in one (1) of the fifty (50) states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Successful completion of an internship and approved residency in a medical training program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
- Possess and maintain current certification in Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) for Healthcare Providers in accordance with American Heart Association.
- Must have at least 24 months experience within the last 36 months in Emergency Medicine as a Physician
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.