7 Chooshgai Drive
Job Number: 78575
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Family Medicine Physician to work with the Tohatchi Health Center in New Mexico as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive wages
2. Long-term contracts
3. Travel accommodations
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Clayton Holmes at (407) 455-5708, or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Shall have a minimum of twenty-four (24) months of experience within their specialty, including residency unless otherwise approved by the Contracting Officer.
- Shall possess a current, valid, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a Territory of the United States, throughout the term of this contract.
- Shall be board Certified or Board Eligible by the American Board of Family Medicine or Internal Medicine or Pediatrics.
- Shall provide documentation of completion of a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine residency program.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatrics Advanced Life Support (PALS) are mandatory certifications for Family Medicine Practitioners/Med Peds.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.