Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Gastroenterology Physician to work with the Hudson Valley Castle Point VA Health Care System in New York as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive wages
2. Long-term contracts
3. Travel accommodations
4. Any State License is acceptable
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE:
41 Castle Point Rd, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590
Monday through Friday 8: 00 am to 4: 30 pm with on call duties on the weekend, night and holidays as necessary.
For more information, please contact Urbanette Marks at (407) 455-5703, or send a resume to email@example.com.
1. Must possess United States Citizenship: Non-citizens may only be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens in accordance with VA Policy.
2. Degree of Doctor of Medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in allopathic medicine or osteopathic medicine. The degree must have been obtained from one of the schools approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs for the year in which the course of study was completed.
3. Must possess a current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States, or in the District of Columbia.
4. Completion of residency training, or its equivalent, approved by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs in an accredited core specialty training program leading to eligibility for board certification.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.