1201 E. HWY 18
Job Number: 79554
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Hospitalist (Nocturnist) to work with the Pine Ridge Indian Hospital in South Dakota as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive wages
2. Long-term contracts
3. Travel accommodations
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Clayton Holmes at (407) 455-5708, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE:
Pine Ridge, South Dakota 57770
- Graduate of an accredited school of allopathic or osteopathic medicine.
- Active, Current, and unrestricted state medical license with a medical doctor or doctor of osteopathy degree from any of the 50 United States or the Commonwealth Puerto Rico.
- Board Eligible/Certified in Internal Medicine (preferred).
- Must have served as a credentialed full-time Hospitalist for a minimum of six (6) consecutive months without a hiatus of longer than six (6) consecutive weeks and must have provided a portion of these Hospitalist duties less than three (3) months ago unless just recently graduating from Internal Medicine Residency training.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS), and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certifications.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.