Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Primary Care Physician to work with the Gallup Indian Medical Center in New Mexico as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive wages
2. Long-term contracts
3. Travel accommodations
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Clayton Holmes at (407) 455-5708, or send a resume to email@example.com.
1. A Minimum of twenty-four (24) months of experience within their specialty unless otherwise approved by the Contracting Officer.
2. Certificate of Completion/Diploma from an accredited school of medicine or osteopathy.
3. Current, unrestricted state or federal medical license in a state, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a Territory of the United States, throughout the term of this contract.
4. Completion of an accredited residency program in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine-Pediatrics.
5. Board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Internal Medicine-Pediatrics.
6. Possess BLS, ACLS, PALS certification.
7. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) is mandatory for all specialties. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) is required for Walk-In Primary Care.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.