Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Physician Assistant to work at the Cannon AFB, NM as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health and welfare benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Carrie Cherkinsky at 407-815-2052, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Admit inpatients as per the local MTF instructions.
• Identify and report those situations and individual cases which have public health significance and carry out effective control measures.
• Stabilize and manage a patient in a medical or surgical emergency and/or transfer to physician care.
• Determine appropriate means of evacuation of emergency patients, prepare patients for evacuation, and arrange for evacuation support.
• Perform the following blocks: Digital, Local Infiltration, and Intercostal
• Perform urological procedures.
• Maintain inpatient and outpatient medical records in accordance with MTF procedures.
Recognize those more complicated cases, initiate treatment (if appropriate), and refer to a higher level of medical expertise for diagnosis and/or treatment
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.