937 Franklin Ave
Job Number: 77424
Loyal Source Government Services is interested in acquiring an experienced Physician Assistant to work with the U.S. Navy at The Naval Hospital Lemoore, in California as a civilian contractor. With Loyal Source you will have the opportunity to work alongside the men and women that serve our country.
Working with Loyal Source you will have various benefits not limited to:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off
- Health and welfare benefits
- One (1) year in past three (3) years as a Physician Assistant in primary care seeing adult patients
- Must hold an active Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) card.
- One (1) year in the last three (3) years as a Family Nurse Practitioner in an outpatient primary care seeing adult patient population
- Completion of at least twelve (12) Contact hours of CE in preceding two (2) years
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Shall support deployment related healthcare services, such as but not inclusive of the Periodic Health Assessment, Pre or Post Deployment Health Assessments, Deployment Health Screenings, and assess the results, treat and refer patients for further treatment as appropriate.
- Shall perform Deployment Health screenings, assess the results, treat patients, and refer patients for further treatment as appropriate.
For more information, please contact Carrie Cherkinsky at 407-902-2114 or send a resume to email@example.com.